Wednesday, March 03, 2010

just to let you know that i am still alive.

been a long time since my last "proper" post.
so much has happened, yet it felt like nothing has really happened.
you'd have prolly seen most of the photos on facebook anyway.
school's alright.
the P2s brighten up my day, and im glad i have them for the last few lessons everyday (:
(there's this boy who turns around and smile at me all the time when i sit in the class. and one day, he just started prancing around me. very cute.)
the P5s are really quite adorable, but they irk me endlessly with the noise they make at times.
not to forget, the nice people to look at in school too (:
-
so much to do,
and with the 3 tutees who are taking up 4days of my week,
im just glad that im at least coping.
beyond my own imagination, but i believe perseverance and passion will keep me going.
-
all would be rather awesome now,
if not for my swollen gums.
the right of my cheek feels and look totally swollen.
i havent been eating, i swallow :/
unable to shut my jaws fully either because it's mad painful when i do so.
it's been 2 days!
the 2 periods spent in my P5class today felt like eternity. my speech was so slurred, it took so much effort from me just to speak loudly and clearly.
plans for pulling out that wisdom tooth is in order.
i was made to gulp down 2 bottles of liangteh today. but it doesnt really seem to be helping much.
and im so whiney today. but really painful whattt :p
-
but issssssokay!
i'll survive somehow (:
-
k bed time.
bye dears.

2 comments:

jt said...

take care and rest well!!

jing said...

(: thanks.

Blog Archive